Privacy and Security Notice.
Privacy and Security Notice
- The SeeAndAvoid.org website is provided as a public service by the Air National Guard, the U.S. Air Force (USAF), and the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Information presented on the SeeAndAvoid.org website is considered public information and may be distributed or copied. Use of appropriate byline/photo/image credits is requested.
- For site management, information is collected for statistical purposes. This computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of the most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or program areas.
- Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on this website are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- The information requested on this website is collected in accordance with Section 503 of Title 10, United States Code. Any information provided is protected from authorized disclosure by the Privacy Act of 1974.
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by the Air National Guard, the USAF, the DoD, or the FAA of this website or the information, products, or services therein. For other than authorized activities such as military exchanges and morale, welfare, and recreation sites, the Air National Guard, the USAF, the DoD, or the FAA does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this DoD website.
508 Compliance Statement
Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act Amendments, as amended by the Workforce Investment Act of 1998, requires that when Federal agencies develop, procure, maintain, or use electronic and information technology, they shall ensure that the electronic and information technology allows Federal employees with disabilities to have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to the access to and use of information and data by Federal employees who are not individuals with disabilities, unless an undue burden would be imposed on the agency. Section 508 also requires that individuals with disabilities, who are members of the public seeking information or services from a Federal agency, have access to and use of information and data that is comparable to that provided to the public who are not individuals with disabilities.